Never screv (over) your partner.
1. Never let suspects stay together.
2. Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
3. Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
3. Never be unreachable.
4. If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself. The second-best is to tell one other person if you must. There is no third best.
6. Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
7. Always be specific when you lie.
8. Never take anything for granted.
9. Never go anywhere without a knife.
10. Never get personally involved in a case.
11. When the job is done, walk away.
12. Never date a coworker.
13. Never, ever involve lawyers.
15. Always work as a team.
18. It's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission.
22. Never, ever interrupt Gibbs in interrogation.
23. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
27. There are two ways to follow.
1st way - they never notice you;
2nd way - they only notice you.
38. Your case, your lead.
39. There is no such thing as coincidence.
40. If it seems like someone's out to get you, they are.
44. First things first, hide the women and children.
45. Clean up your messes.
51. Sometimes - you're wrong.
.. ... So...? where´s the rest of ´em?