2011-01-21

Mr.Nobody/The Traveler (2010)



First of, I simply MUST comment on the name of this movie. It would seem that the original title was Mr.Nobody wich I think is fitting. However, the swedish name of the movie is The Traveler. First of all, I did NOT translate that. That is the name. So, in the swedish version that have not translated the name of the movie they simply gave it a new english name. great that one. I thought the name was weird, because there is no real traveling taking place in the movie. Its mostly just played out on the police station. So I thought that they were pretty weird, and that they should have named it Mr.Nobody or something instead.
Well, they did. Just not in sweden. Once again; Yeay us!

Well, the reason for watching this one? I knew NOTHING about it, other than the most important part: Paul McGillion was staring in it.
I´m a girl, incase you havent noticed. And I´m a nerd, if you managed to miss that aswell. Thats the only bloody reason I need.

So first thing first. I screwed up! 15-20 minutes in I realise my mistake: Its a horror movie. Took 10 minutes with High School Musical before I dared take the dog out for his walk. And then I had to go back and finish it. I´m really patetic when it comes to scary movies. I absolutely LOVE them, but I´m such a scaridy cat and I really need someone with when I watch and someone with me when I´m supposed to go to sleep after watching it. It was just me and the dog, and he did nog give a damn.
Nice guy, huh?

I should have realised that something was off when Cutiepie McGillion was cursing like a frelling sailor.

So.. The Movie.. that sucked. Paul McGillion, or no Paul McGillion. The movie sucked. Way to many flashbacks, and they were way, way, WAY too long.
Goes for most of the scenes. waaay to long. come on! a death scene that last 5 minutes? when there´s a young girl dying and you´re tapping your fingers, then the scene has gone on to long. And the scary part of the movie sorta went away kind of early. I should have worried.

Granted, there was an interesting twist at the end, but the VERY end.. that one I dont get. How the hell did they solve THAT mess?

A completely weird movie, and I really dont think that I´ll be recomending it to anyone.

Inga kommentarer: